Wednesday, October 21, 2009

moving into 3D

Exiting moment, shape actually got it's depth in 3D, and you can turn it around and actually see it in real, if you have a good imagination...

Lots of stuff can be seen in this early 3d-model. Pedal box in 3d, wow! I can guarantee that it's tight allright..
Also the overall shape from every direction can be seen. Back section actually was pretty difficult to adjust, shoulder width and very quick shape transformation into very thin tale made the mid-section wider because of the smooth curves I tried to achieve along the lenght, pretty much unexpected situation, but it gave more room for legs to move and the airflow is better now than in my model I made without the aid of 3D. So I think 3D saved a lot in here..



Wireframe-model, not telling much about the design as a picture.. but its there, hiding somewhere inside the messy chaos..

2 comments:

Please leave a comment, it will be published immediately. Thank You !