Tuesday, November 9, 2010

New direction

Today I made a decision, model needs total updating, it must be more narrow up front, lower at middle and back. That means it will be longer and 300cm limit is a challenge, but I think I can make it. The result should be more efficient vehicle what it was previously. That ofcourse means that the current model will be ripped down completely, but I think this change is necessary. I will also trash my current BB and replace it with a narrow one.
Crank arms have a huge impact to the model, and because I dont see any good reason to go with really short arms due to my inseam lenght of 95cm, I will make it at least more narrow, that will have some impact on the nose area in both dimensions, height and widht by curving the shape differently. Trying to find a compromise between knee movement area, crank width and crank arm lenght. But because time is limiting variable, I will stick with the standard arms for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, it will be published immediately. Thank You !