Sunday, November 22, 2009

Next week and weekend

Next week I should have a packet with some of the items i need to be able to build a mockup of a streamliners basic lines. It would tell a huge amount of information about the whole project, it's measures, my pedaling position and I really get the first feeling of the vehicle. Up to now, everything has been pretty much just an image of the concept, but soon that all will be put into some form. So the next few weeks are really, really interesting.

Until then I'v put my effort into training, this weekend was exceptionally hard. We had a coach from Denmark to put our physical abilities under a test. 16 hours of training, theory, all technical stuff and finally a brutal strenght torture..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, it will be published immediately. Thank You !